Recently named as one of the St. Louis Business Journal’s “Best Places to Work”, we are family-oriented, balanced between both our personal families and our company family. Our expectations of ourselves and the experience we provide to others are high, and we are very supportive of one another in meeting these expectations. Individuals who thrive best in our company are genuine, low-ego, “Can Do” kind of people who are serious about their work, but not themselves. If you are looking for empowerment in a culture where we take care of our clients and each other, click here to apply. We may have what you’ve been looking for.
The key to our success is our ability to hire and retain top performers by offering a fun and professional working environment where opportunities exist for personal, financial and career advancement. One way we recognize employee dedication is through our balanced and flexible benefits program including:
- Competitive Compensation
- Health Insurance (125 Cafeteria Plan)
- Life Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Profit Sharing
- Personal Leave DaysFor the health and well being of our entire workforce, Holland Construction Services requires drug and alcohol screenings for all employees. Holland is an equal opportunity employer.
- Sabbatical Program (3 week sabbatical with every 5 years of employment, includes travel stipend.)
- Education Reimbursement
- Monthly Employee Parties
- Family Oriented Environment
- Subsidized Fitness Memberships
- Paid Volunteer Time Off
CURRENT JOB OPENINGS